Pilates is a complex of exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the whole body, correcting the posture and improving coordination. During the training the instructors teach the participants to breath properly and control the work of the abdominal muscles constantly. The steady pace of training and smooth transition from one exercise to another help to involve absolutely all areas of the body, not excepting stabilizer muscles.
The benefits of Pilates
Regular training allows achieving the so-called «Pilates effect», when after an hour your own body seems to be incredibly light, flexible and lively. It is exactly the feeling that allows this fitness trend to have a huge army of fans.
Exercising helps to:
- Work on the abdominal muscles thoroughly (including deep muscles).
- Strengthen and stabilize spine.
- Get rid of pain in the back and joints.
- Make muscles flexible and elastic.
- Get rid of muscular imbalance.
- Recover and get back in shape after receiving an injury.
- Get perfect posture.
- Improve the function of the internal organs.
- Build perfect body shape.
- Learn to control your own breathing.
- Set your psychological and emotional state in order.
A lot of benefits make Pilates training incredibly popular. However, there are enough rooms and professional instructors in BeFit to provide comfort to any number of participants during the workouts.
You can begin training at any time. You can start with any level of training and in a couple of months you will be able to train on the same level as regular fitness-goers.