BOSU is a modern trend in fitness. The use of a special sports trainer shaped like a hemisphere at a class helps to develop balance and coordination. The muscles that are trained perfectly during the workout are so-called stabilizer muscles, which start working only during performing of balance exercises. The intentional strengthening of this muscle group has beneficial effect on the state of the musculoskeletal system of a human.
The benefits of BOSU trainings
Exercising with the use of the trainer creates a positive mood and also the performing of exercises itself is an exciting process.
In addition, it may be noted that BOSU:
- It is a universal trainer for both strength and aerobic complexes.
- Allows you to increase efficiency of performing traditional exercises (squats, lunges, plank and so on).
- Helps to burn a lot of calories (in comparison with an ordinary training).
- Strengthens abdominal and back muscles even during doing exercises for other parts of the body.
- Improves posture.
- Develops flexibility and agility.
- Increases strength.
- Helps to prevent injuries.
- Improves the work of the vestibular system.
- Allows you to perform various complexes of exercises.